Monday, July 09, 2007

A look back...

I used to have a website, called Moedaddy's world of satire, back in college. I was recently digging through my archives and found all my old webpages. Thought this might take some people back... (click on the image to see it full size, you can zoom in even further to the full size version to make it more readable)



Now, as hard as it may seem, the International Dutch Oven Society, of whom I am making fun with this webpage, still exists - 8 years later. You can find it here - they no longer have the same pictures up, and I think the board has changed, but it appears to still be going strong. If you want a chuckle, take a look.

I'll probably be putting my website archives up again soon, I'll provide a link to them when I'm finished. Have a good evening, everyone.

-The Krunchy Krab

No comments: