Sunday, July 08, 2007

I'm sorry sir, but your office visit today does not include a free rectal exam

I feel compelled to point out that as of my 100th post last night, I had made exactly 50 posts in 2006, and exactly 50 posts so far in 2007. Kind of weird, especially when you consider that puts me on pace to make exactly double the number of posts in 2007 as in 2006. This means that my blogging is loosely following Moore's law, which states that the number of transistors our technologies are capable of cramming into a certain area will double every two years.

In our mail yesterday I received the most disturbing piece of mail I have ever received. It was an invitation to my 10 year high school reunion. Surely it hasn't been a decade since I graduated. I can't be that close to 30, can I? Ugh. I show all the signs - receding hairline (those troops have been retreating since high school), young children, I pay money for plungers and toothpaste, and if I don't mow my lawn, it doesn't get mowed (note the use of the word young in front of children).

Oh well, it will be good to see some of the people I haven't seen in years. I imagine it will be a little like the reunion episode on Everybody Loves Raymond, except I won't watch everybody's purse.

Well, I need to go clean up the tortilla chips my daughter just sprayed across the carpet.

-The Krunchy Krab

No comments: