Tuesday, March 14, 2006

What's in a name?

You ( assuming this is not me reading it after I post this, you refers to the millions of adoring fans of mine who read this blog daily, hourly even) may be wondering where I got the name "Krunchy Krab"

Well, I'll tell you.

First of all, you have to agree that a crab is anything but crunchy. Unless of course you are an ocean predator who eats crabs whole and raw (ish!) in which case the shell does of course make them crunchy. But my attention is focused only on the meat inside the shell. Why? Well because that's what you dip in butter of course.
So, since a crab is anything but crunchy, and I am nothing like a crab (except maybe for my grip, but I really sucked at doing the crabwalk in gym class) then I must be crunchy. But I still share a few minute similarities to a crab (my grip, and I probably taste good when dipped in butter, if you go for that sort of thing) so I decided upon The Crunchy Crab. Then, since my wife hates it when businesses replace 'C' with 'K' (as in the Kompact Kar Korner, a Lynnwood front for a Mustang driving hate group) I settled upon The Krunchy Krab.

There, I hope that settles it.

-The Krunchy Krab

No comments: