Saturday, March 18, 2006

March Madness

I suppose it is time to post my bracket, since I'm actually doing fairly well and want all my adoring fans to see.
If anyone wants to doubt the authenticity of my bracket since the tournament has already begun, you can see it on Fox Sports website, I'll try to provide a link. Since I'm actively in the tournament with this bracket, I had to have it completed before Wednesday.
Anyway, here it is:

Ok, well blogger isn't letting me upload the images. I'll try to put a link in.
http://ls.cbkgame.foxsports.msn.com/scores/brackets.aspx?LID=20000670&TID=20014627
There, I believe that worked. That should take you straight to my bracket.

Anyway, I'm doing fairly well. I've picked 27 correctly so far, and 6 incorrectly, with only 1 of my incorrect picks hurting me in the second round (the Salukis let me down).
I'll keep trying to post the picture version to make it easier to see.
My picks for today (Saturday) are:
Duke, LSU, Indiana, UCLA, Florida, Boston College, Tennessee, and Washington
My picks for Sunday are:
Connecticut, North Carolina, Villanova, Ohio State, Pittsburgh, Memphis, Texas, and sadly, Southern Illinois

My final four are:
Duke, Connecticut, Villanova, and Pittsburgh, with Duke and Villanova going to the finals, Villanova as the Champion.

-The Krunchy Krab

No comments: