Saturday, March 18, 2006

I've got a lovely bunch of babywipes...

One of our tulips committed suicide tonight. It was kind of like that Monty Python cartoon, where there's the tree on a hill in autumn, and a leaf starts saying it's so depressed and finally you hear it give in, and falls off the tree. I was just sitting on the couch and suddenly it began to drop petals. 30 minutes later, it was finished, and all that was left was a mass of pollen on a stem. Stupid flower.

My wife is wearing a solid hunter green sweatshirt, navy blue and white checked flannel pants, and baby blue and thin mint green socks. I may need to go put on my orange shorts to fit in. Oh wait, I donated them.

I'm in the mood to bake. That mood always hits me at 10:30 or so. I think I'll go make some cookies.

-The Krunchy Krab

No comments: