Friday, June 22, 2007

So, what? You're like caped crusaders for mental health?

I have a friend who has made more than 1000 posts to his blog. I have to say, that seems insanely out of reach for me. Yes, he had a big head start on me. And he hasn't taken long breaks from blogging like I have. But still.

We're going to the zoo tomorrow. A friend called us today, her company is having a company picnic there, and she had three extra tickets. It should be very fun, I'm sure my daughter will have a blast. She knows most of her animals.

It's friday! That's a good thing. It's been a long week.

Wow I'm tired. I can't think of anything else to write.

-The Krunchy Krab

1 comment:

Bob said...

While I cannot be certain that you were speaking of me, I do have 1,000+ posts. Perseverance is the key. Perhaps you'll hit 1k by the time you've been blogging for 4 and a half years.