Saturday, March 17, 2007

This is just terrible

So much for March Madness. Last year, I did pretty well at predicting the NCAA tournament... not so much this year. 12 of my first round picks were incorrect. That's right, 12. But that's not what really hurts - and I'm sure this is hurting a lot of people right now. One of my Final Four picks lost in the first round. Yes, I suppose it was putting a little too much faith in Duke to expect them to reach the Final Four this year, but you can't ignore history. This will be the first time in more than 10 years that they haven't reached the Sweet 16.
Anyway, Duke's loss kicks my incorrect picks up to 15 already, so I'm just slightly above .500.

The only good thing? Every winner of my lost picks in the first round is now scheduled to lose in the second round (Besides Duke). So theoretically, I could still be perfect from here on out. Right.

Grr...

-The Krunchy Krab

No comments: