Friday, March 09, 2007

Johnson & Johnson said it right

"Having a baby changes everything"

That's the line from the Johnson & Johnson commercials. And it is true.

Some may argue it, may say they won't let having a baby change their lives, at least not too much. And I do believe in trying to "add" the baby to your life instead of making your life suddenly revolve around him or her.

But there is always that aspect of change in every corner of life. Once a single drop of red falls in the white paint, no amount of mixing can make it go away.

Take for example the sight afforded me when I entered my house this evening. I came up the stairs, and could hear "Da da! Da da!" and the thump of little feet, which I have become quite used to. I round the corner and see the baby gate at the top of the stairs:



In case you're saying, "Big deal, there's nothing amiss..." Here is a close-up:


Having a baby changes everything :)

-The Krunchy Krab

No comments: