Thursday, July 03, 2008

My apologies to the Pacific Northwest

The thunderstorms are my fault. I got excited when we had more than two days of hot weather in a row, and so I did the following, which are most certainly responsible for the thunderstorms and rain we're having now.

1) I installed our air conditioner for the year.
2) I purchased a kids swimming pool
3) I invited people over for a barbecue, and promised lots of fun times for the kids in the backyard.
4) I bought a waterslide for said barbecue
5) I left the rear window in my truck open, because it always stays so warm overnight.

Usually, all it takes is for me to install the air conditioner (see past posts for my history of purchasing AC units at the end of heat waves, and generators at the end of power outages)

Obviously, I compounded things this time to the point where we have thunderstorms now.

Sorry.

-The Krunchy Krab

No comments: