Wednesday, August 29, 2007

You might be an adult if...

I was just thinking to myself today of the things that I never would have imagined doing as a kid. Here are a few of my thoughts defining adulthood.

You can walk into a department store and not immediately ride the escalator three times.

You have ever overheard a conversation such as "I was watching XYZ channel last night and there was a great documentary on..." and did not immediately stop listening after the word documentary.

You have ever paid money for anything related to a toilet. (Plunger, tissue, seat, parts, etc)

The fact that TUMS has calcium makes you more likely to buy it.

Life is not a competition (to be the Biggest, Best, Strongest, Richest, Poorest, Busiest, etc..) to you.

In response to being asked, "Do you want to Mucho size your drink? It's twice the alcohol!" you have said, "No thank you, I don't care about the amount of alcohol."

You have ever decided to replace the ground beef or sausage in a recipe with ground turkey.

You've attended a class reunion without getting drunk.



I may add more later as I think of them.

-The Krunchy Krab

No comments: