Sunday, February 25, 2007

It's addicting

Librarything.com is addictive. I'm a lifetime member now... When I realized that I had reached the free 200 book limit and had only scanned roughly 1/6 of our books in, I knew that I needed more. Couple a cool website with my newly acquired barcode scanner, and you have a nerd's dream.
As you've probably noticed, random selections from my library are displayed to the right. If you see a bunch of books that make you think, "He must be a pretty girly man to have those books" then you're pretty safe assuming that they belong to my wife. I'm just scanning all the books in our house.
-The Krunchy (not girly) Krab

2 comments:

Bob said...

What happened? Your LibraryThing account is gone.

The Krunchy Krab said...

Ah. I changed my username on LibraryThing from moedaddy to themoefamily, and forgot to change it in my blog widget. Should be fixed now.