Sunday, September 21, 2008

At long last!

It's finally over. I didn't think it would happen earlier this week, but I have finally achieved my first fantasy sports championship. Ok, yes there is still one day left, but the score right now is 290 - 201, and it will be a cold day in Arizona before someone outscores me by 90 points in a single day. 

My hat is off to you, Burnett Bombers. I had not beat you head to head before, you had a better overall record, a better division record, more points scored over the whole season, and a better name than me. Unfortunately in week 25 I managed to outscore you. Sorry about that.

So I'm not sure what to do with all my newfound fame now. I'm sure it's just a matter of time before paparazzi start knocking down my door. Oh well, as long as they photograph my good side (the side where you can't see my receding hair line)

I think I'll celebrate by... publishing this post!

-The Krunchy Krab

No comments: